Tuesday, January 25, 2011

january projects

I'm going to miss the deadline. I'm almost done with my second project for january, but I don't even have any kind of idea for what to do with the third one!! If anybody has any ideas or something idk haha help me out please :)))))
Anyway, this is the only project I have completed for the month of january! I made used that half circle blue plastic mold thing to make two almost semi circles. I made them out of coils and I smooshed them together to make that scale pattern thing. Then I beat those with a paddle and attached them together and I made a spout type thing for the neck and cut a hole in it! BAM!! successful udu drum that I'm not too embarrassed to say was constructed by myself.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is really cool! Is it supposed to stand upright? Because if you haven't already though of this...you could put it upright and it would be a really cool vase...just an idea to play with...if not for this project, then maybe another...

    ReplyDelete